for Large Southwest Apartment Community
IN-HOUSE SECURITY STAFF
• Must pass criminal background & drug test
• Stable work history
• Available for all shifts
• Reliable Transportation
• Self-Motivated / Team Player
1-2 YRS SUPERVISOR SECURITY ROLE EXPERIENCE OR 2+ YRS IN ANOTHER FIELD
BILINGUAL A PLUS!
• Competitive Wages and other benefits
• Holiday & Overtime Pay
• Full Time 40hr/week position
Apply in person at ICOU Office:
5815 Gulfton • Houston, TX 77081
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00am- 5:00pm
Must pass background check & drug screening and Computer experience with Microsoft Office required.
DataSmart/Duncan Security is a provider of new home structured wiring, security, and custom audio/video systems with new home builders in the greater Houston area. Duncan Security is an established security alarm company and has been a leading provider of security alarm monitoring services for 13 years. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. With our innovative strategies, we have earned the opportunity to work for the largest national homebuilders serving the local Houston market. Duncan Security offers affordable and easy-to-use interactive services enabling customers to access/control their home lighting, cameras and/or alarm system remotely through a smart phone or other device.
We are hiring security service administrator.
• Excellent communications skills required
• Help Customers via phone and email
• Schedule service calls
• Ability to multi-task a must
• Ability to work under pressure
• Set Up custimer security accounts
• Other administrative duties as needed
1-2 years customer service and office administrative experience required.
Duncan Security offers a competitive compensation package based on skill and experience.
Full Benefit Package Includes:
• Paid Vacation, Sick leave, Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and long term disability.
• Company matching 401k options available.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Base Salary: $ 16-$18 DOE
LICENSED LIFE & HEALTH AGENTS
High School degree required.
Undergraduate degree or equivalent exp. preferred.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Active resident life and health insurance license, or ability to renew license prior to start date
No contracting restrictions from any insurance carrier or brokerage fi rms.
Bilingual - Spanish speaking.
Work Hours: NIGHTS
Average Pay: $13/hr.
• Must have grocery store experience as a stocker or similar
• Basic English & Spanish is required
• Must be able to push, pull and lift material up to 50lbs
• Must have a valid driver’s license, access to a reliable vehicle, and active car insurance
• Able to travel to other cities to spend up to 5 business days working at an out of town store
• Available to work normal hours as well as overnight hours
For more information call: 713-449-2087
Immediate Opening for an Administrative Assistant
Looking for a sharp, motivated person to do administrative duties.
Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills, in addition to a minimum of 3-5 years working in an office environment.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Quick Books.
Are you interested?
1st, 2nd & 3rd SHIFTS • Bilingual a PLUS!
Baytown • East Houston • Pasadena • Webster
La Porte • South Houston • Inner Loop • Humble
Production Assembly Workers
Certified Forklift Drivers
$10 - $14hr DOE
Bilingual General Labor
$10 - $12hr
$10 - $14hr DOE
Bilingual Forklift Drivers
$10 - $11.50hr
$12hr + DOE
$9 - $12hr
$14 - $24hr DOE (Baytown/La Porte)
$9 - $10hr DOE
Production Line Operators
$10 - $14hr DOE (Baytown/La Porte)
Switch Car Operators
$11-$15/hr DOE (Baytown/LaPorte)
Bilingual Customer Service Reps
Apply in Person
Mon. - Thurs. 8AM-3PM
East Houston Branch
12740 East Freeway, Suite B5
Houston, TX 77015
Must be at least 18 years old with valid IDs
Applicants must submit to criminal background check & drug testing.
LONG TERM POSITION
BASE PAY + COMMISSION
OUR TOP SALESPEOPLE
MAKE $1000 PER WEEK
Paid Weekly • Paid Training • Rapid Advancement • On The Bus Line
Medical, Dental & Vision Available, 401k, Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
Make outbound sales of utility and telecommunication packages to customers.
Ideal candidate will have at least 6 months’ Call Center, Customer Service or Sales experience.
SEVERAL SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
BILINGUAL A PLUS!