for Large Southwest Apartment Community
IN-HOUSE SECURITY STAFF
• Must pass criminal background & drug test
• Stable work history
• Available for all shifts
• Reliable Transportation
• Self-Motivated / Team Player
1-2 YRS SUPERVISOR SECURITY ROLE EXPERIENCE OR 2+ YRS IN ANOTHER FIELD
BILINGUAL A PLUS!
• Competitive Wages and other benefits
• Holiday & Overtime Pay
• Full Time 40hr/week position
Apply in person at ICOU Office:
5815 Gulfton • Houston, TX 77081
• Director of TA & Management
In addition to our unique and motivating work environment, Wisenbaker’s total compensation package includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan • Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ongoing Training & Career Development
To apply, complete the WBS Employment Application at bit.ly/wisesparx
or Email: email@example.com
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for leading and guiding all warehouse associates to coordinate and maintain an orderly, efficient, and consistent warehouse area from which all customer orders are shipped and received.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Leads the planning, execution, and communication of all warehouse functions.
• Promotes a safe, efficient, and quality focused culture through effective labor planning and daily interactions with all associates.
• Coordinates all warehouse resources to ensure customer’s shipping goals are met.
• Responsible for performing daily administrative functions including, but not limited to associate attendance, productivity tracking, discipline, payroll, etc.
• Leads, coaches, and develops warehouse personnel to drive individual accountability and promote organizational bench strength.
• Builds relationships with internal and external customers by serving as a communication link.
• Oversees the day to day implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of successful KSMS, KQMS, EIP, 6-S, and other corporate programs.
• Leads all site training on SOPs, WIs, CPs, and safety/quality alerts and ensures compliance with all processes.
• Collects KPI data and assists Warehouse Manager in developing required reporting.
• Leads Internal Quality Audits and EIP observations.
• Fills in for Warehouse Manager when necessary.
• Travel required: 5%.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Proficient utilizing MS Office – Excel, Outlook, & Word.
• Experience using warehouse and inventory management systems preferred.
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff and external customers in a courteous and professional manner.
• Must have customer service skills and the ability to interact with customers frequently.
• Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks across a team of associates.
• High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 1 – 3 years related experience and/or training required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Warehousing and distribution familiarity preferred.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to read and write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Employment Type: Full Time
XL Parts is the fastest growing Direct-to-the-Installer parts supplier in the Houston, Dallas/Ft. Worth and Oklahoma City areas. We carry 120,000 different part numbers covering 175 product lines from dozens of Manufactures.
The Facilities and Equipment Manager is eager to lead others or roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done. He/she is the hands-on type with a unique ability to motivate others. The ideal candidate is a natural problem-solver who feeds off of variety and is cool under pressure.
The ideal candidate:
• Is a self-starter
• Possesses a moderate level of technical experience
• Can manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Is sufficiently detailed-oriented to attend to administrative details
• Can effectively negotiate with service providers and product suppliers
Scope of responsibilities encompasses corporate office in Houston, 4 distribution centers, 12 hub store warehouses and 60 local store warehouses - in Houston, Dallas, Oklahoma City and Southern Louisiana.
• Developing and executing preventative maintenance programs
• Managing two general maintenance technicians - one in Houston and one in Dallas
• Managing a network of independent contractors for more technical services, and the related bid process
• Managing the process for location managers to request repairs & maintenance of facilities & equipment
• Managing projects related to store openings, closings and relocations
• Managing other projects, as assigned
• Ensuring the above is accomplished on time and within budget
• 6 to 10 years in a Facilities Management position
• Experience with vendor and contractor negotiations
• Managing outsourced contractors
• 5 years' experience in building management
• 5 years project management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Occasional heavy lifting of 50 lbs or more may be required. The ability to work in a warehouse environment (Heat, Cold, Dust etc.) will be required. Must be able to climb a ladder and be exposed to heights of 6 ft. or greater.
The Facilities & Equipment Manager position is salary based.
We offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage, disability benefits, life insurance, 401k, confidential Employee Assistance program; sick time, holidays and vacation time.
Construction Project Manager with Field Engineering Experience
An Engineering company is looking for a Construction Project Manager with Field Engineering experience. Project Management personnel are responsible for the overall budget control, inspection, and testing. Project Management personnel are expected to work with all people in all levels of Project Management and field supervision to establish operational priorities and ensure a quality project. Project Management personnel are expected to maintain positive and effective working relationships with both internal and external members of the Project Team and support departments.
• Experience in conducting inspections to resolve problems on construction projects
• Ability to inspect materials, workmanship, and construction and installation of various systems, and experience in the inspection of construction materials, workmanship, and installation of systems
• Ability to interpret engineering and architectural plans and specifications
• Knowledge of construction scheduling, budgeting, materials and methods, and industry design standards
• Utilize software programs and templates to process, distribute and track all project documentation.
• Negotiate subcontractor and material buyout, develop and negotiate subcontracts.
• Plan and schedule projects
• Manage jobs in progress including subcontractor coordination, conflict resolution, documentation, and ensuring quality and safety on every job.
• Manage project costs through ongoing evaluation of labor, material, and equipment, continue to forecast and analyze construction costs, exposures and profits through project completion
• Perform project closeout
• Provide leadership through building relationships, motivating others, providing clear direction, and cooperative teamwork.
• Provide training and serve as a member to less experienced personnel
Preferred Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor in Science in Construction Science or related curriculum
• P.E. desired but not required
• 15+ years of experience required working for a general contractor on large scale construction
• Significant experience as a manager of construction activities in the field
• Must possess superior construction knowledge, excellent personnel management skills, scheduling expertise, good knowledge and use of cost control procedures
• Skilled at managing inspection and testing
• Skilled at negotiating and developing relationships with owners and subcontractors
• Communicate effectively; both written and verbal
Responsible for managing the survey process, including estimation of proposals, determining proper scope, researching information necessary to create proper estimation and timeline, and communicating with clients on service questions and job status. Additionally, the Survey Manager will interact regularly with clients on service needs and in some instances, attend client meetings with Business Development Representatives to support in client relationship building.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Research and Estimation of client requests for survey and platting services
• Receiving inbound client request via phone and email
• Delivery of proposals through email and Survey Stars operating systems
• Attending client meetings where needed to facilitate relationships building and professional rapport
• Communicating with clients on job status’ and answering technical questions on survey and job needs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of five (5) years of related survey management and or drafting experience
• Minimum two (2) years of direct client interaction in a role where communicating and answer client inquiries were part of position.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and other job related software/e-technology/cloud based solutions.
• Able to communicate and respond to questions in a professional and knowledgeable manner ensuring business outcomes; assertive problem-solver and action-oriented team player. Must have a relentlessly positive, flexible, do-whatever-it-takes attitude; must be fast on your feet, poised under pressure, and committed to client service.
• Ability to balance the workload to accommodate demands of the job, and exceed client expectations.
• Proficient in the independent application and use of job related software/e-technology/cloud based solutions.
• Must have a valid Texas Driver’s License and maintain appropriate Automobile Insurance.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Client Experience and Interpersonal Skills
• Accuracy, Timeliness, and Professional level of work
• Adherence to WLS’s policies and procedures
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
• The work is performed in an office client setting with moderate noise levels. This job frequently requires the employee to stand, walk, use hands, tools, controls, reach with arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; sit; use hands; read; talk or hear. • The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 – 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee should never attempt to lift more than 50 – 75 pounds without proper lifting aids unless otherwise approved by the COO.
• 4-year Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 2 years Business-to-Business sales experience
• Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and listening skills
• Demonstrated self-starter and highly motivated
• Demonstrated ability to work as a team member and effectively communicate within different levels of an organization
• Ability to work independently as well as within the team
• Ability to represent a professional, positive, and enthusiastic demeanor to clients and fellow team members
• Must be able to work designated schedule and be flexible for events in the evening or weekends
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated analytical skills
• Demonstrated business acumen
• Willingness and flexibility to learn nuances of a new industry
• Initiative and execution-orientation
• Expertly communicate client needs to company management
• Developing strong interpersonal skills
• Technical aptitude and computer skills essential -CRM, Microsoft Office
• Research capability
Base Salary + bonus paid on monthly/quarterly basis
If you think you may be a good fit for Windrose Land Services, we encourage you to apply today!
Applicants should submit their resume to BIZDEV@WINDROSESERVICES.COM
7th Annual Woodlands Church
Thursday, May 25, 2017
10am - 3pm
1 Fellowship Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77384
OVER 150 PARTICIPATING EMPLOYERS
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
WC JOB MINISTRY
10:30 am - Live Your Passion - Do What You Love!
11:30 am - The Best Networker of All Time!
12:30 pm - Get a Job in a Jiffy!
1:30 pm - The Employee Everybody Wants to Hire!
FREE ONE on ONE RESUME REVIEW
Provided by Workforce Solutions!
Companies wanting to participate may email jobsupportministry.com
Employment Type: Full Time
NOW HIRING FOR NEW GALVESTON STORE!
HIRING THROUGHOUT HOUSTON & SURROUNDING AREAS
Domino's is hiring LEADERS
ASSISTANT MANAGERS & DELIVERY DRIVERS
We're looking for great leaders with high energy who can run their own store, manage and train employees while creating a positive team environment.
ASSISTANT MANAGERS EARN AN HOURLY WAGE OF $10-$14 PLUS BENEFITS.
Being the #1 pizza delivery company requires exceptional Delivery Drivers.
Drivers earn an hourly rate of $10-$14 per hour including tips & mileage. Flexible hours!
• FULL TIME POSITIONS
• MINIMUM 18 YEARS WITH VALID DRIVERS LICENSE (Min. 2 years of driving exp.)
• MUST PASS BACKGROUND CHECK, MOTOR VEHICLE SCREENING & DRUG TEST
ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
OUR STORES OFFER A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY.
HARD WORK & ENTHUSIASM REALLY DO PAY OFF!
APPLY TODAY! www.jobs.dominos.com
NOW HIRING SUPERVISOR TRAINEES
• Full Benefits
• Advancement Opportunities
Apply online or in person:
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pn
13830 Hatcherville Rd.
Mont Belvieu, TX 77580
BUSINESS OFFICE MANGER
APPLY IN PERSON:
1112 Smith Drive
APPLY ONLINE: www.savacareers.com
Winchester Lodge Health & Rehabilitation
Education & Experience Required:
• B.S. / B.A. or equivalent experience
• Previous experience as assistant project manager and superintendent
Experience Required: 3 to 7 years
Computer Skills Required:
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Primavera 6
• Interpret legal and construction documents and administer the prime contract
• Develop and maintain project schedules
• Working knowledge and application of basic estimating and quantity take-offs; produce detailed studies that support production budgets
• Gather, analyze and interpret information on approval time, fabrication and delivery of all items
• Develop and maintain project budget; project cost forecasts; labor management maintenance and control; project cost control; monitor all expenditures with superintendent; analyze cost reports and take appropriate action; ensure accuracy of reporting; approve and prepare all scope changes and associated costs; establish Schedule of Values for monthly billing; submit monthly billing; collect interim billings and final billing
• Complete understanding of contracts and the application; prepare subcontracts, purchase orders and change orders; ensure all contract requirements are maintained throughout the project (safety documents, insurance, bond, etc.)
• Ultimately responsible for all documentation on project
• Monitor job mobilization; good technical knowledge of construction process; evaluate construction process
• Control and facilitate all project meetings
• Ultimately responsible for successful project closeout, including contract requirements and work scope items (punch lists)
• Listen to, understand and effectively respond to customer needs and concerns
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and peers
Spawglass is pleased to offer these benefits to our employees:
• Life insurance
• Short and long term disability
• 401(k) with generous employer match
• Stock Purchase Option
• Health Club Participation
• Paid vacation and sick leave.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: M-F, Days
Job Ref: 30660
The Sr. Application Analyst performs expert level support and configuration of assigned applications.
The position entails assisting, training and supporting customers and junior analysts with the operation and administration of systems. The Sr. Application Analyst trains and mentors junior colleagues.
The Sr. Application Analyst works with customers at all levels in the organization to enhance their understanding of available tools to enhance operational efficiencies.
The Sr. Application Analyst takes the lead role to troubleshoot issues and problems within related IT teams and manage change.
The Sr. Application Analyst is tasked with high level administration of applications and ensures quality delivery of application availability.
The Sr. Application Analyst is charged with ensuring the services provided contribute to the successful accomplishment of the mission of the department.
The Sr Application Analyst assists with budgeting and project management.
The Application Analyst III applies skills in line with TMHS values and goals, to assure the efficient, effective and consistent delivery of high quality IT services.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Programming, Business Administration, or an equivalent field or formal education in related field with professional certifications.
7+ years of experience in Healthcare with IT Experience required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Sufficient proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing the English language necessary to perform the essential functions of this job, especially with regard to activities impacting patient or employee safety or security.
• Expert ability and skill to troubleshoot system problems and to engineer expert solutions with IT customers and vendors.
• Expert technical skills to support multiple healthcare applications or clinical workflow
• Ability to effectively communicate with patients, physicians, family members and co-workers in a manner consistent with a customer service focus and application of positive language principles.
• Strong knowledge of Project Management Methodologies and ability to apply them to large scale system implementation
• Ability to lead, manage and monitor multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong knowledge of multidisciplinary clinical and business information systems.
• Demonstrated strong leadership skills.
Houston Methodist is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal employment opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Houston Methodist is firmly bound. Houston Methodist will not engage in discrimination against or harassment of any person employed or seeking employment with Houston Methodist on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Job ID: 3005352
Applies advanced cyber security subject matter knowledge to manage Cybersecurity’s Governance & Compliance staff activities in solving common and complex business/technical issues within established policies. Current deliverables from this team: PCI compliance, Audit, ISO certification, Regulatory & Contractual Compliance, Merchant ID management, Cardholder Data Environment (CDE), Policy Standards & Specifications, Process House, Records Management, Privacy, Legal, and Business Continuity.
Manages HP employee individual contributors &/or supervisors, &/or non-HP employee contractors/consultants. Has accountability for results of major programs in terms of cost, strategy, results and people management. Provides guidance on process improvements and recommends changes in alignment with business tactics and strategy for area of responsibility. Plans, manages and monitors operational/tactical activities of Staff. Staff members' work may involve strategic and tactical issues. Recruits and supports development of direct staff members. As this is a “working manager” role, this manager may personally drive initiatives, projects &/or operational day2day “run” activities.
Work hours traditionally required to fulfill this role are expected to be 50+ hours per week.
In line with HP & HPIT policy, work is to be performed at an HP Site.
Manages activities of Individual Contributor(s).
Accountable for department area(s) or location(s) with significant impact on business unit results, organizational strategy, and transformational activities. As this is a “working manager” role, this manager may personally drive initiatives, projects &/or operational day2day “run” activities.
Applies strong subject matter knowledge to manage staff activities in solving moderate to complex business/technical issues within established policies.
Directs and controls activities for business or IT area including one or more disciplines.
Plans, directs, and monitors operational activities of staff and drives the strategic plan for the team.
Ensures team meets or enables achievement of relevant Cybersecurity & IT metrics and commitments per business goals and objectives.
Provides technical as well as people leadership.
Exerts influence beyond the immediate team; demonstrates business acumen and applies it for effective business engagement with internal customers and effective management of programs and initiatives.
Drives change management in the team or immediate organization; takes personal ownership of the Cybersecurity strategy and drives support of it.
Education and Experience Required
Typically a technical bachelor’s degree plus ten years minimum related experience with minimum of three years management experience in Cyber/Information Security or equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills
Demonstrated expertise within relevant field or discipline as well as a broader experience in other Cyber/Information Security functions/domains. Experience directing and controlling the activities of one or more functions. Industry Security Certification highly preferred: e.g. CISM, CISSP, CRISC, or CISA In-depth understanding of PCI DSS, ISO 27001/27002, and NIST Cybersecurity Frameworks
Provide time / resource estimates for assigned projects. Assigns work to others. Provides business and people leadership of assigned projects, initiatives, &/or operational run activities. Develops innovative solutions to business or technology problems. Work impacts internal Cybersecurity & IT customers and delivery of Cybersecurity & IT services or projects, typically geographically dispersed or globally.
Creates business plans with one to three-year time horizon. Will own and manage budgetary responsibilities for all work in the assigned area of work.
Note: The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
JOB ID 3007173
Four-year university students who are working in a technical internship role at hp during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
• Data analysis, develop plans, make recommendations, and implementation for HP’s key eco-label programs (Project Management).
• Coordinate activities of supporting project teams and internal and external development partners; track progress against established plan and make decisions to alter or update schedule and resource allocation to meet product requirements and development schedule.
• Embrace and drive HP Product Sustainability and Compliance mission and vision
Education and Experience Required:
• High School Degree
• 3rd or 4th Year of University completed--typically a technical degree specialization.
Fields of stucy may include, but are not limited to:
• Environmental Management, Environmental Engineering, or Business.
WE ARE CONTINUALLY
EXPANDING OUR OPERATIONS!
Also staffing for new projects near Georgetown!
• Project Managers
• Team Leads & Supervisors
APPLY IN PERSON :
110 Fargo St. | Houston TX 77006
• Installation of residential HVAC equipment
• 2 years experience leading an install team preferred.
All positions require excellent communication skills, professional appearance, clean driving record & a clear criminal background (background check & drug screen required)
Interviews available weekdays by appointment:
10005 W. Sam Houston Parkway North | Houston, TX 77064
Contact Donna Harrison
We are hiring for the following positions:
• Part-Time Sales Coordinator
• Shipping Coordinator
Mention JobSparx when you call!
APPLY ONLINE IN ADVANCE:
Meet with a recruiter about one of these great opportunities!
HIRING ALL SHIFTS!
• RN Weekend Supervisor
• RN/LVN Unit Manager
• Medical Records Manager
HIRING ALL SHIFTS
Must have at least 2 years experience in long term care.
The Westbury Place
5201 S. Willow Dr. | Houston, TX 77035
Apply Online: www.savacareers.com
PBK is looking to add a Construction Services Coordinator to our project team. As a CSC, you will observe the general quality of the contractor’s performance meets contract document requirements, including concrete pours, quality of masonry work, installation of finishes, flooring, ceilings, etc. Under the direction of the Construction Service Manager [CSM] , you will ensure testing, sampling and inspection are performed in accordance with project specifications. All observations will be documented and transmitted to our Construction Project Team for review. The coordinator will maintain logs and observation reports of the on-going activities on their assigned construction sites.
• A minimum of 3 years of prior experience with a testing lab or general contractor.
• Commercial experience is required.
• A high school diploma is required. Post high school education/training is preferred.
• The Coordinator must have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• ACI Level I Concrete or ICC certifications in the disciplines of Reinforced Concrete and Masonry are a plus.
• The technician must have the ability to work successfully in team environment.
• A positive “can-do" attitude is essential.
• Possession of a valid driver's license is required. You must pass a background check.
• You must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If your goal is to begin a fantastic career working up to 40 hours per week where your talents will be valued and respected; Murphy USA is an outstanding employer of choice. When you choose a career in retail operations with Murphy USA, you are choosing to work at the heart of our business. To be successful as an Assistant Store Manager (ASM), you need energy, excellent work ethic, a great attitude, and a smile. You will interact with our valued customers, lead our sales associates, and deliver the legendary customer service that Murphy USA and our associates are known for providing.
Providing a prompt, efficient, and courteous customer experience.
Responding and resolving customer’s requests and concerns.
Assisting customers with purchases and fuel transactions.
Operating cash register.
Supporting the Store Manager in all store operations.
Helping lead the team to exceed the store’s performance goals and objectives.
Performing job related duties as assigned.
Must be 18+ Years of age, 19 in Alabama and 21 in Illinois.
Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and a happy attitude are essential.
Cash Handling Skills.
Must be able to perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching.
Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
HIGHLIGHTS: Murphy understands that a career is about much more than a paycheck and benefits. That’s why we do our best to provide the most supportive and enjoyable atmosphere possible for our employees.
When you know that you are making a difference in the lives of those around you.
When you go to work every day looking forward to the day ahead of you.
When the decisions you make on the job really matter to those whom you serve.
Murphy USA offers a fast paced environment where bright, talented individuals who are willing to work hard are valued and can make a difference.
Murphy USA can help you schedule your work around your busy life.
Murphy USA operates over 1,200 locations in 23 states and is adding new locations every year. The growth provides career advancement opportunities for top performing team members.
"Murphy USA Inc is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other class or category protected by federal, state, or local law."
APPLY NOW: jobs.murphyusa.com