We are hiring for the following positions:
• Part-Time Sales Coordinator
Mention JobSparx when you call!
APPLY ONLINE IN ADVANCE:
Meet with a recruiter about one of these great opportunities!
Employment Type: Part Time
Base Salary: $ 14
• Must be able to pass DOT physical and drug screen.
• Must have Class B CDL with passenger endorsement and air brakes.
APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
701 Westbridge Rd.
Spring, TX 77380
Or at: www.BTD.org
All applications must be sent to:
The District, Attn: Jessica Heinen
1759 N. Earl Rudder Freeway
Bryan, TX 77803
Resumes not accepted in lieu of application.
Employment Type: Part Time
Pampered Pet Inn has continually served generations of pets in Houston since 1982. We are an energetic small business who is looking for exceptional, pet-loving individuals to join our team! If you are a good-hearted person who enjoys working with people and animals alike, then we want to meet you!
Doggie Day Camp Shift Details:
Monday through Saturday
7:00 am - 1:00/2:00 pm
12:30/1:00pm - 6:30/7:00pm
Opportunities to cross train into different positions!
• Work on a team to monitor and supervise groups of dogs while maintaining our standards of safety and cleanliness.
• Provide an excellent service experience care for all of our guests and a superior customer service for our pet parents.
• Supervise group swim sessions in the pool during the summertime!
• Be actively engaged with your campers on a daily basis.
• Must love dogs and show no fear across all breeds and sizes.
• Team player with excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of basic computer skills.
• Must have a good work ethic with a willingness to clean up after dogs all day, in addition to other housekeeping duties.
• Must have a positive attitude, be consistently reliable, trustworthy, dependable, and detail-oriented.
• Ability to be active, working outside, and on your feet during shifts.
• Solid understanding of dog behavior (we can train you!).
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Availability to work weekends and holidays.
• Competitive hourly pay with tips and bonuses.
• Bring your dog to work for free when you work! (Restrictions apply)
• Employee discounts.
• Supplemental insurance and 401K for eligible employees.
• Opportunities to cross train in different positions at Pampered Pet Inn.
Call Us: 713-522-7387
OR APPLY ONLINE
JOBS LOCATED IN BROUSSARD, LA
IMAGINE YOUR IMPACT.
YOUR FUTURE BEGINS TODAY.
WE ARE SEEKING EXPERIENCED APPLICANTS TO FILL OPENINGS WE HAVE IN OFFSHORE CATERING.
GENERAL UTILITY WORKERS
To help ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, equipment, and kitchen utensils in a clean and sanitized condition. In addition, this job requires that the employee keep the dishwashing machine station, three compartment sink, and related areas clean.
FOOD PREP WORKER
Prepares and portion food items in accordance with production requirements. Uses daily worksheets and standardized recipes to cook meals. Perform various duties in accordance with Aramark sanitation standards.
Sets up and breaks down work stations. Cooks and prepares food according to production guidelines and recipes. Must know methods of food preparation, cooking times, & portion sizes to ensure food is prepared in prescribed manner. Min. 1½ years experience in the food service industry as a cook.
Will be working extending schedules of time offshore (example - 28 days offshore with 14 days off or 21 days offshore with 21 days off with the possibility of working up to 4 months at one time)
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
TWIC Card required to apply.
CAR CARE SPECIALIST
$8-$10/HR Plus Bonus!
APPLY IN PERSON or EMAIL RESUME:
HOUSTON: 12603 FM 1960 Rd. W. Houston, TX 77065
CLEAR LAKE: 200 W. Bay Area Blvd. Webster, TX 77598
MIDTOWN: 2801 Brazos Street Houston, TX 77006
Northwest Houston & The Woodlands
We are a premier developer an operator of upscale, flagship hotels representing 3 major brands of Hilton, Marriott and Hyatt.
NOW ACCEPTING RESUMES AND APPLICATIONS
to fill several hourly and management positions.
Hiring well-mannered, friendly, dependable and hospitality-driven people.
We offer competitive wages and benefits, safe and family-oriented environment, employee programs, flexible hours and excellent opportunities for learning and growth.
Visit our website for current opportunities, how to apply, hotel property details and more information about New Horizons Hospitality, Inc.
Hyatt Place | Hilton Garden Inn | Hampton Inn | Homewood Suites | Spring Hill Suites by Marriott
Employment Type: Part Time
Immediate Need for Consultant RN
Seeking a consultant Registered Nurse to work with 2 ICF-MR's group homes located in the Bear Creek area.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Quarterly reviews, Nursing annuals.
• Staff/resident inservice
• Review MD orders and MARSs to ensure orders are being followed
• Participation in the interdisciplinary Team
Approximately 8-10 hours/month
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information
PHONE and/or MALL
MARKET RESEARCH INTERVIEWERS
Absolutely NO SELLING Involved
Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
Part-Time DAY AND EVENING HOURS
Average Pay: $8-$12/hr.
Great for college and high school students, retirees, housewives, or anyone looking for extra cash.
CALL SARAH: 281-240-9646
Apply online: bit.ly/jobsparxccr17
RGIS Team Members use handheld computers to capture count information for our customers. From grocery stores to department stores, pharmacies to warehouses, a Team Member's work may be performed locally or at travel locations. A part-time Team Member opportunity - a great fit for students, military spouses, reservists or anyone else with a busy lifestyle.
• Days or Nights Available
• Fast Paced Environment
• Competitive Wages
• Regular Wage Review
• Part-Time Supervisory Opportunities
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Southwest Pool Management is now hiring
North, Northwest, West & Southwest Houston
• We offer top pay and we pay overtime.
• No split shifts that make it hard to get hours.
• No experience is necessary because we teach Red Cross lifeguard certification classes.
Apply online at www.swpools.com
COVENANT SECURITY SERVICES, A NATIONAL SECURITY PROVIDER, IS HIRING
Full Time & Part Time
We offer competitive benefits:
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Houston • Freeport • Sweeney
• Must have HS Diploma/GED
• Valid driver’s license
• Must be 18 or older
• Console experience helpful
• Professional appearance a MUST.
• TWIC preferred, but not required.
• Texas Guard Card or able to obtain one
Apply in person
Monday - Thursday
9am - 3PM
11111 Katy Freeway #1006
Houston, TX 77079
SEND RESUMES: Latia.Hodges@covenantsecurity.com
OR Apply Online: bitly.com/covenantsecurity
We are hiring for the following positions to join our team!
SUBMIT RESUMES TO: email@example.com
Or apply in person:
Business Office 9am - 3pm
9315 FM 1489, Suite C
Simonton, TX 77476
DISCOVER A CAREER AT ST. REGIS
AM Cook II (FT & PT)
Food preparation for restaurant according to the description; Adhere to sanitation practices.
Banquet Server (On Call)
St. Regis cultivates its staff by providing competitive benefits, exceptional career development opportunities and an enriching environment where they may reach their fullest potential.
The strongest candidates will have excellent verbal and written English language skills as well as prior experience in the preferred line of business.
We require consent to pre-employment drug testing and background investigation for all positions.
TO APPLY ONLINE AND TO VIEW A FULL LISTING OF OPPORTUNITIES VISIT:
The St. Regis Houston is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed.
DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS
Full Time & Part Time
to work with adults in
ICF/IDD Group Home Facilities
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid Driver’s License
BENEFITS OFFERED FOR ALL FULL TIME POSITIONS!
No experience required!
We will train you!
Please apply in person:
4115 Galveston Rd. | Houston, TX 77017
OR EMAIL RESUME: HR@ddmshou.com
NOW HIRING FULL TIME AND PART TIME
• Must be 18 years of age
• Possess at least a high school diploma/GED
• Must have NO record of felonies
• NO misdemeanors within the last 7 years
• Must have reliable transportation & stable work history
Competitive compensation, paid vacation & holidays, health
insurance, 401k retirement plan & more benefits
Prior Military or Police experience is a plus
13333 Northwest Freeway, Suite 630
Houston, TX 77040 | 713.977.0030