HIRING FOR HOUSTON
Must have the following qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• All positions must pass a background check
McLane Foodservice offers highly competitive wages and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401K.
Click the link to careers
MEDICAL BENEFITS START DAY ONE!
For more information, Call Ivonne Chigo
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for leading and guiding all warehouse associates to coordinate and maintain an orderly, efficient, and consistent warehouse area from which all customer orders are shipped and received.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Leads the planning, execution, and communication of all warehouse functions.
• Promotes a safe, efficient, and quality focused culture through effective labor planning and daily interactions with all associates.
• Coordinates all warehouse resources to ensure customer’s shipping goals are met.
• Responsible for performing daily administrative functions including, but not limited to associate attendance, productivity tracking, discipline, payroll, etc.
• Leads, coaches, and develops warehouse personnel to drive individual accountability and promote organizational bench strength.
• Builds relationships with internal and external customers by serving as a communication link.
• Oversees the day to day implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of successful KSMS, KQMS, EIP, 6-S, and other corporate programs.
• Leads all site training on SOPs, WIs, CPs, and safety/quality alerts and ensures compliance with all processes.
• Collects KPI data and assists Warehouse Manager in developing required reporting.
• Leads Internal Quality Audits and EIP observations.
• Fills in for Warehouse Manager when necessary.
• Travel required: 5%.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Proficient utilizing MS Office – Excel, Outlook, & Word.
• Experience using warehouse and inventory management systems preferred.
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff and external customers in a courteous and professional manner.
• Must have customer service skills and the ability to interact with customers frequently.
• Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks across a team of associates.
• High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 1 – 3 years related experience and/or training required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Warehousing and distribution familiarity preferred.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to read and write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
AM & PM SHIFTS
Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
Temperatures range from 40-45 degrees.
We accept walk-ins:
Monday - Thursday, 9am - 11am & 1pm - 3pm
2017 White Street, Suite C
Houston, TX 77007
Email resume to: email@example.com
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Work Hours: 1ST, 2ND & 3RD SHIFTS
Immediate Opportunities in North Houston & Waller, TX.
• Material Handlers
• Tugger Operators
• Forklift Operators
No Felonies • Must pass background & drug screen
APPLY IN PERSON!
Taking Applications Mon. - Fri. 9am - 3pm
15050 Fairfield Village Square Dr, Ste. 250
Cypress, TX 77433
(Exit Mason, Kroger Parking Lot)
Apply online: us.corestaff.com/goodmanjobs
• Must have minimum 1 year shipping exp.
• Must have minimum 1 year packaging exp.
• Forklift knowledge preferred
GED or High School Diploma preferred
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE WAGE
MEDICAL • DENTAL • 401K
4404 Haygood Houston, TX 77022
WFI/Bonney Forge support Affirrmative Action and are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Perform inventory control duties having only minimal supervision. This will include receiving inventory, creating, releasing, closing job orders, cycle counting and making all necessary entries into the computer system. Will troubleshoot quantity discrepancies with various departmental personnel.
• Prior experience in materials / inventory within a manufacturing environment is a plus.
• Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork, analyze and solve problems.
• Computer literate. Uses a variety of business related PC programs
• Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma or GED
• At least 1 year of experience that is directly related
• Typing and computer knowledge is a must.
WE OFFER HIGHLY COMPETITIVE WAGE
BENEFITS PACKAGE • MEDICAL • DENTAL • 401K
4404 Haygood | Houston, TX 77022
WFI/Bonney Forge support Affirmative Action and are an Equal Opportunity Employer
OUTSIDE YARD/SHIPPING HELPER
All candidates must have two plus years of experience in a manufacturing environment (prefer piping/tube or steel industry).
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, willing to stand for long periods of time, be able to work overtime and willing to do repetitive work, and a good work ethic.
CANDIDATES MUST APPLY ONLINE
Articulating Forklift Experience Preferred
• Uploading and offloading 2" - 42" DRLS to Quads (coated and bare)
• Loading pyramid truck loads in a fast paced environmnet
• Performing all job tasks in a safe and efficient manner
• Minimum 2 years expereince of heavy equipment operation is required.
• Pay is dependent on qualifications and expereince
Qualified applicants can apply in person:
711 Shields St.
Channelview, TX 77530
See guard at front entrance
Or email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
visit www.labargecoating.com to learn more about us.
1st, 2nd & 3rd SHIFTS • Bilingual a PLUS!
Baytown • East Houston • Pasadena • Webster
La Porte • South Houston • Inner Loop • Humble
Production Assembly Workers
Certified Forklift Drivers
$10 - $14hr DOE
Bilingual Forklift Drivers
$10 - $11.50hr
$12hr + DOE
$9 - $12hr
Apply in Person
Mon. - Thurs. 8AM-3PM
East Houston Branch
12740 East Freeway, Suite B5
Houston, TX 77015
Must be at least 18 years old with valid IDs
Applicants must submit to criminal background check & drug testing.
We are hiring for the following positions:
• Entry-Level Production Operators
• Shipping Coordinator
• Crate Builders
Mention JobSparx when you call!
APPLY ONLINE IN ADVANCE:
Meet with a recruiter about one of these great opportunities!
HIRING FULL TIME AND PART TIME
MONDAY - THURSDAY
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
18455 Viscount Rd.
Building 9, Suite #500
Houston, TX 77032
Must bring 3 forms of ID
(Drivers License, Social Security, Passport, Voter Registration or School ID).
Able to lift 35 pounds.Valid Driver’s license REQUIRED. • Compiling and stocking aircraft supply kits.
APPLY ONLINE| Text 76058 to: (713) 766-5840
APPLY ONLINE: www.ABM.com
18455 Viscount Rd.Bldg.9
Houston, TX 77032
Benefits after 60 Days - For full time employment only (Medical & Dental)
401K • Paid Time-Off • Opportunity for Overtime