Education and/or Experience
- Good math, language and reading skills with attention to detail along with basic computer skills
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
- Follow instructions for keeping records
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, ability to pass a background and drug screen
- Open availability
- Understanding that overtime may be required and is considered mandatory
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in extreme conditions to include but not limited to; elements, heat, cold, and air particulate
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time with minimal ability to walk around
- Repetitively lift up to 50-75 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for entire shifts of varying lengths in time
- Having a good sense of balance
- Having good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Ability to work overtime and shifts up to 12 hours per day on a regular or irregular basis
All Full-time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, AD&D and Short-Term & Long-Term Disability insurance after waiting period.
Relogistics Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.