Education and/or Experience
- Good math, language and reading skills with attention to detail along with basic computer skills
- Forklift operators must have a valid certificate of training from a technical trade or other comparable school. Operators will also receive additional training from the Company.
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
- Follow instructions for keeping records
- Ability to work overtime and flexible schedule/shifts
- Candidates must pass a background check and drug screen
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in extreme conditions to include, but not limited to, elements, heat, cold, and air particulate
- Repetitively adjust body position to bend, stoop, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for entire shifts of varying lengths
- The employee is frequently required to sit, talk hear, walk and use hands to handle, feel and reach
- Forklift operator is required to sit for long periods of time
- The noise level in the work environment is dependent on location
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required (eye protection, ear protection is mandatory at several locations, safety shoes)
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include, close vision, distance vision and color vision.
- Must have a good sense of balance & good eye-hand-foot coordination
- May be required to lift pallets by hand, each weighing between 50 lbs. to 75 lbs.
Full-time employees eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, AD&D and Short-Term & Long-Term Disability insurance on the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment
Relogistics Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.