- The position involves repairing and refurbishing construction related equipment in a distribution plant or field environment. The applicant should be able to:
- Troubleshoot and repair small diesel engines, centrifugal pumps, and small gas engines
- Troubleshoot and repair generators and electrical circuits
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Previous knowledge of McElroy Fusion Equipment a plus
Applicant should possess ability to meet deadlines, work flexible hours, and work in a team environment. Applicants need to have basic computer skills, and should be able to communicate via email.
Physical demands: occasional lifting, standing, climbing are frequently required. ISCO is a drug free workplace. Job requires the ability to use independent judgment and work both independently and in a team setting. Experience in a leadership roll is preferred.
Screening requirements include: a Physical Exam, Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, and could be subject to a Credit Check.