Quality Bakery Products are hiring a maintenance mechanic to join our maintenance team to perform mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and electronic repair and preventive maintenance. This position will report directly to the maintenance director.
WE OFFER: Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Maintain, troubleshoot, diagnosis, and repair all mechanical and electrical equipment and share knowledge of applicable mechanical concepts/ principles to other maintenance personnel.
- Observes all OSHA and facility safety rules and regulations including the use of personal protective equipment.
- Follows all established Food Safety guidelines and GMP’s, including maintaining an orderly and clean work environment.
- Assures preventative maintenance program is conducted on all plant equipment and report and qualify results.
- Perform welding, cutting, and soldering using electric and gas equipment.
- Reading equipment manuals, blueprints, and other sources of information to build knowledge, and assure appropriate operation and repair of equipment.
- Provides emergency/ unscheduled repairs in a timely manner to minimize downtime
- Communicate effectively with outside vendors and equipment manufactures
- Inform the appropriate facility personnel/ supervisor of any necessary modifications or system malfunctions that would effect there area of operation.
- Monitor, complete, and maintain efficient and accurate paperwork as needed
- Performs any other related miscellaneous duties assigned by team leader
- Assists in orientation and/ or training of associates