KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. At least 2 years of a college education or an associate's degree in industrial engineering. Four-year degree from an accredited college or university is desirable.
2. Minimum of 5 years experience in a plant supervisory role. Specific experience within a manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
3. Lean manufacturing and/or Continuous Improvement experience desirable.
4. Mechanical aptitude - prefer hands on experience with mechanical and/or electrical background.
5. Hands on management style
6. Must have excellent written, oral communications, and administrative skills.
7. Must have excellent people, supervisory, and problem-solving skills
8. Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
9. Must be extremely detail oriented and able to effectively manage large amounts of information.
10. Proven ability to self-manage in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Salary requirements must also be included in the email. Candidates that do not possess the basic qualifications stated above will not be considered. Harsco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, females and veterans are encouraged to apply.