As a Freight Handler at Walmart Supply Chain, you will have a critical role in moving product through our Distribution network to the Stores to service our Customers. Your role is critical in providing our customers with the product they expect at an everyday low price.
You can expect the work to be very physically demanding with an extremely high focus on your safety and the safety of others. You will be lifting heavy cases in extreme climates. The flow of freight is very fast-paced, and productivity expectations are high.
Base Salary= 17.25/hr; Pay rate changes with shift
Orderfiller Non-Conveyable (Fashion, Import)
- An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Maintain freight inventory through inspecting and verifying correct freight label information (e.g. vendor stock number, description on labels); comparing label to freight contents or reports (e.g., label control); and placing labels in appropriate area on freight.
- Fill store orders through pulling merchandise using labels, electronic voice control equipment and/or RF gun; stacking onto pallets; and transporting freight using pallet jack, powered equipment or carts.
- Organize warehouse through removing and stacking empty pallets.
1st Shift (Monday- Thursday)
2nd Shift (Monday- Thursday)
- 4:00pm- 2:00am
- Shipping- 5:00pm- 3:00am
4th Shift (Friday- Sunday)
- Shipping- 6:00am- 6:00pm
5th Shift (Friday- Sunday)-
- Shipping- 5:30pm-5:30am
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles and processes freight in a safe and correct manner through the facility to the Stores.
- Loads, unloads, orderfills, packs, and/or processes freight in an accurate and timely manner.
- Tells management about unsafe working conditions, damaged products, or improper procedures in the facility.
- Uses freight handling equipment in a safe and correct manner.
- Maintains a clean work environment to ensure safety and compliance.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity. Ensures freight quality and integrity.
- Performs additional duties as assigned