- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Technical or professional certification preferred and/or completion of an appropriate apprenticeship program.
- 1+ years experience and/or equivalent training in industrial high voltage electrical maintenance.
Knowledge and Skills:
Must have completed a minimum of the following courses from an accredited and approved educational source or demonstrated knowledge and skill acquired via sufficient job experience:
- Basic Electrical Safety
- Basic Industrial Safety
- AC Circuits and Machinery
- DC Circuits and Machinery
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- National Electrical Code
- Ability to troubleshoot control circuits, motors, motor control circuits, and other electrical and electronic systems and equipment.
- Ability to install and maintain electrical systems and controls.
- Ability to read electrical blueprints and schematics and apply NEC requirements.
- Ability to use an appropriate hand, power and specialty tools and diagnostic equipment to complete job tasks.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif’s Equal Opportunity Policy.