Business Development Manager is responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with clients, project managers, procurement managers, and others with various levels of responsibilities.
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Create and expand Reliable Coatings’ footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
- Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the Reliable Coatings’ executive team.
- Coordinate and assist in the proposal process with project management and field/shop operations