What you'll do
As a member of the Maintenance team, you will be responsible for repairs and preventative maintenance on Distribution Center equipment and the building. This role will Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to perform work (e.g., record work history, identify parts usage, identify warranties) in a timely and effective manner.
As a custodial associate, you will be expected to safely and correctly perform facility upkeep activities (e.g., cleaning, maintain internal areas of the facility, operate sweeper/scrubber). You must ensure facility upkeep equipment is in proper working order and supplies are organized and stocked.
Your attention to detail and focus on safety will be critical in these roles.
4th Shift (Friday- Sunday)
- Shipping- 6:00am- 6:00pm
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance Operations
- Maintains, repairs, and conducts preventative maintenance on DC equipment and building in safe and correct ways.
- Repairs items in a timely manner and utilizes established repair policies and procedures.
- Tells management about dirty and harmful working conditions and unsafe practices.
- Tells management when tools and supplies required for performing repairs on DC equipment are unavailable or broken.
- Utilizes Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to perform work (e.g., record work history, identify parts usage, identify warranties) in a timely and effective manner.
Multiple health plan options
Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
Associate discounts in-store and online
Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
Education assistance for Associate and dependents