Underground Utility Foreman
E.P. Brady, LTD. (family-owned since 1977) is seeking an experienced underground utility foreman to lead a crew on complex sewer and water line projects.
Job responsibilities include:
- Continuously monitor the safety of the crew & job site
- Ensuring crew is working efficiently and safely
- Monitoring trenching for pipe installation & workman safety
- Ensuring project is being built per the provided plans and specifications
- Shoot grade with a transit level
- Filing daily reports of production and crew hours
- Installing multiple types of shoring, including trench boxes, trench plates, slide rail systems, ect.
- Communicating with General Superintendent on daily basis
- Coordinating with jobsite representatives/inspectors
- All candidates must meet the minimum requirements to be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $1,500.00 to $1,800.00 /week
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off